For those who just can’t get enough of Marks & Spencer’s perfectly pink sweet treat, you can actually recreate Percy Pig in pancake form.
Plus, the good news is it’s actually pretty easy to achieve.
Whether it’s a fun treat for yourself or your next idea for a baking session with the kids, be sure to nip into your local M&S for everything you need.
- Pancake batter
- Pink food colouring
- Maple syrup
- Whipped cream
- Percy Pig sweets
- To begin, simply divide a tub of our fresh pancake batter (available in store) into two bowls.
- Then add a couple of drops of pink food colouring to one to use for the face, and three or four to the other to create a darker pink colour for the ears and nose.
- Fry as per the instructions, making one larger circle and three smaller half circles in the pan.
- Meanwhile, roast some grapes drizzled in maple syrup to use as the nostrils and to serve alongside.
- Build your Percy using whipped cream for the snout and two raisins for eyes, and serve with extra Percy sweets, roasted grapes and maple syrup.
Recipe by M&S